Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peanut Butter M & M Bark

I should be working on those red velvet cupcakes, but here I am reviewing all those wonderful ideas in the blogs. Cherie's blog, below, got me thinking about those recipes that we use each year because they are simple enough, have fewer ingredients, and yield big results. So that was part of my search today.


I've come to realize that I only have a few more days to finish my cookie plates for the neighbors and friends. So, what can I fill those cookie spaces with now? I decided to try Katrina's Kitchen recipe that is visually "wow"ing and appears to be simple enough to produce. It does include the two necessary ingredients (peanut butter and chocolate) and especially my favorite, m&ms!!

So, by tomorrow, I promise some pictures and high altitude reviews of the recipes for the red velvet cupcakes and the Peanut Butter M&M Bark! Really! Honest!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO weird that you posted this! I JUST made this last night! It was completely unplanned but after making my cookies for our exchange, I ended up with some melted chocolate and a half-bag of peanut M&Ms, and what better way to use those babies up! I actually threw in some Reese's PB Chips and some toffee bits and it was pure decadent heaven in about 5 minutes flat!

    ReplyDelete