Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

More Snow and Red Velvet Cupcakes!

My friend Cherie is helping me out again! I love that she not only reads my blog but actually sends me more ideas based on my musings. Believe me she knows her stuff. I may have to begin paying her for her help! She told me about My Recipes (no I had not used it before) and steered me to a wonderful Red Velvet Cupcake recipe that I had seen in Southern Living Magazine. I would not normally get to see a Southern Living Magazine except that I am so lucky to have a dentist whose wife is a southerner and insists that they subscribe! (Thanks, Susan!) I know I'm going to have to get a subscription myself! I think they might wonder why I'm always in the their waiting room whether I have an appointment or not! Once a month, like clockwork!

Now is this gorgeous or what??? I will have to attempt the flavor of the cupcake and see about the decorations myself.  I love that it has white chocolate amaretto frosting since Mike wishes he could drink amaretto like milk. Of course, if you don't have a Mike in the house you can always use almond flavoring. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment