Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Melting Snowman Cupcakes


Thanks to Sweet Tooth and her creativity for putting that melting snowman on a cupcake and making it look sooo cute! Erica gives us all the directions we need and makes it look simple. This is on my list for next month since I have too many projects for these holidays. Hey, snowmen are appropriate in any winter month, right?

What I really like about this recipe is that it is a gingerbread cupcake! Yummy!

Check out some of Erica's wonderful ideas like Butterbeer Cupcakes for those non-Muggles among us, S'mores cake for the Megans among us, and Homemade "Pinkberry" fro-yo for the Kellys!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Erica's Sweet Tooth the BEST!! I have never had a failure recipe from that site either! Thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look amazing... I think that I might need to bake these. Thank you, Kitty!

    ReplyDelete